Sunday, May 13, 2007

The call of fabric


This weekend I found someone else who has heard fabric call out to her saying "Make me into something". This new friend was kind enough to share some of this fabric with me, and now I am sharing it with you.
This was just a cool experience because I love when people are excited about a creation they are making. And I just happened to love the fabrics she had chosen for what she was making. We talked about some ideas for what she was making. This gave me some ideas for what to do with the peices she gave me. So there will be more to come regarding what I plan to make. But special thanks to Brittany. YOU ROCK!! And when your project is done, I will add a picture of that, too.

1 comment:

brd said...

I am excited to see what you do with the fabric from Brittany. I will be excited to see her finished product also.