Sunday, January 31, 2010

Whew...working on quilts!




Oh, my it has been so long since I have posted!! But this weekend has been busy so I should have several over the next few days!

My first project of this snowy weekend was finishing my brother's Christmas gift/wedding quilt. I have posted other pics previously of this quilt as table top decorations. But now it is all put together in a quilt that will hopefully remind them of the night of their rehersal dinner. (My sister Deb and brother in law Jeff are pictured enjoying said rehersal dinner).



I am really happy with how this one came out. The back is cool with the bandanas. The colors are great. And I think it will make a nice long lasting memory as well as a useful way to keep warm on a snowy day like today!

1 comment:

brd said...

Oh, my. This turned out to be spectacular! In some ways, this is just what a quilt should be, isn't it? You do such beautiful work.

brd