Monday, March 16, 2009

Final Quilt top--Sampler

My final pics for the Sampler quilt. You can see all the blocks put together with sashing. The inspiration for this quilt was the partridge fabric you can see in the blocks and sash. The class teachers said they were chickens, but they look just like the Partridge Family graphics to me! :)






You can see all my blocks, not perfectly matched up but I got tired at the end and just sewed it together as close as possible. Then you can see the backing I chose, which I really like. Again, an online order, so I was so glad it worked out. And I have some extra so I can use it on another project. i love that.

1 comment:

brd said...

By the way, no. I cannot see that your blocks are not lined up perfectly. They look perfect to me you silly goose.