Sunday, June 14, 2009

Truly Hand Made by ME






Well, this is a quilt that I can really say is truly hand made. I pulled it together from leftover scraps from other quilts, made some blocks, did some strip quilting, quilted it by hand, and finished the binding myself. I have posted on this before so this is just the final update. It doesn't look as good as I would like, but next time I will do better to try to make things straight and neat.
I loved quilting this by hand, although it did wear on my patience a bit. But I love culing up in this quilt. It is very cozy and even better because I really made it.
Well, that is what I have been up to since my last post. I have been up to more, but can't post on that for 2 more months. I also have at least three quilting projects planned, but have not had time to start on them. Soon, soon....maybe this week...

1 comment:

brd said...

Truly beautiful! I am assuming you quilted this on the frame thing that grandma gave you?