Thursday, January 27, 2011

Halloween costume.

So, for the first time in a long time I dressed up for Halloween this year. And of course I could not do anything simple, I had to do something sewing based. I called myself the "Pixelated woman". I don't have a final shot of it, but it turned out OK. I even had make up to try to make my face look pixelated.

This concept was something I found online, but it was much harder to execute than I thought it would be. I did have fun with it, but it took forever, and not everyone "got" it. :)

Anyway, this project took up a lot of the fall, so I thought it was worth noting here.

3 comments:

brd said...

Oh, my! That is the coolest ever. Bring it with you tomorrow and show us!!!

Severino said...

legal é isso aí!

brd said...

We have not been posting as we should and now all we have as readers are gucci handbags and foreign language spammers.