Saturday, February 6, 2010

How did I miss this...?



OK, so I thought I had posted about all my productivity from the snowed in weekend, but somehow I missed this one. It is a "Rag Quilt", and really I did more on this one than any of the other projects I finished this weekend. I had cut all the fabric into squares before, but I put everything together, sewed the blocks, then put the blocks together and sniped ALL the edges. THAT is a job and left my finger numb for about 4 days! Then I washed it and we even got to use it all in the same weekend. I love that!!

3 comments:

lou said...

great quilt!!

brd said...

This one is lovely. I know you talked about rag quilts, but I didn't really know what you meant. What are the specs on this? How to you put it together like that?

Unknown said...

Beautiful!